Please be advised that owners of the Camp John Hay driving range have allowed BCC members to practice in said range for a discounted price. Just present your membership card to avail of a 50% discount.
This will be effective May 1, 2005 until further notice. Thank you and happy golfing!
GREEN FEE CERTIFICATE GUIDELINES
1) Members may pass on their Green Fee Certificates to their guests. Certificates must be used during the incumbent membership of the sponsor or in lieu thereof, the written sponsorship of another member in good standing.
2) A guest using the certificate/s is required to present a letter of introduction from the sponsoring member and shall be directed to the front desk to get a guest card for his/her signing privilege. Guest fee is waived.
3) Green Fee Certificates have no commercial value and the sale or exchange thereof for valuable consideration result in their nullification.
4) Guests using Green Fee Certificates are required to spend a minimum of PhP500.00 on Food and Beverage or on the use of bowling, billiards, swimming pool, table tennis, tennis, darts, or badminton facilities.
5) Frozen deli items at the bakeshop are not cannot be charged to the minimum food and beverage charge requirement.
6) Lost certificates will not be replaced.
7) All are highly urged to follow strictly the dress code of the golf course. Those not in proper golfing attire are not allowed to play.
8) The caddy fee for nine holes is PhP200.00, PhP300.00 for 18 holes.