MEMBERS BILLING ADVISORY ON PATRONAGE FEE
- All dues paying members are required to consume their patronage fee at the Club.
- Minimum required patronage is Php 1,000.00 per month or Php 12,000.00 for the whole year.
- Consumed Patronage is cumulative. It is non-transferable.
- Those who can not avail of the facilities of the club may choose to sponsor guests whose bills may be charged to the sponsoring member; or place their orders thru the Manila or Baguio BCC Office (freight will be charged accordingly).
Charges in the Patronage Fee include:
a) Room accommodation, except Drivers’ Quarters
b) Food and Beverage/Wines ordered at the Club outlets and restaurants.
c) Charges in excess of the minimum required food and beverage that are consumed for members availing of their Complimentary Room Night (CRN) Coupons.
- Miscellaneous food items such as delicatessen, food stock, meals taken at the employees Cafeteria, alcoholic beverage sale, and food and beverage ordered from Club concessionaires are excluded in the Patronage fee assessment.
- Patronage for the whole year is the members’ commitment. It is not a value credit, but a required consumption.
+ Charges of cash-paying guests are included in the sponsoring members’ annual assessment using the abovementioned standards.
+ All members are encouraged to consume their patronage on or before the end of the year.
A reminder that patronage fees are applicable to rooms, food, and beverage.
These fees are always billed at the end of the year.